It is extremely frustrating to be paying holding costs on your previous home – while paying new costs on your current home. The real estate market in the Bay Area is doing really well even during these turbulent times – but why isn’t your Bay Area home sold yet?
Here are some great tips in order to sell your Bay Area home – also contact us here if you need any help.
- Good, Great, and the Best Help
- From novice house flippers and investors to experienced, legitimate house buyers, there are a multitude of choices you have when it comes to selling your Bay Area home quickly for cash.
- However, you wouldn’t want to deal with anyone who doesn’t have any reviews or is just starting out in this industry. Chances are that real estate – especially in the Bay Area, is your biggest investment. Don’t just trust anyone, partner up with professionals who are keen on making you the most money.
- Making the necessary upgrades/improvements
- We’re not talking about doing a whole remodeling for your Bay Area home – but just demonstrate how responsible you are as a Bay Area homeowner and get the details fixed.
- If you want to go a step further – hire a home inspector to show off a healthy home report. With this, any new house buyers in the Bay Area will be confident with your Bay Area home.
- You can even let us do an inspection for your home at no-cost and without a walkthrough as well.
- Be Glamorous – design and style matters
- Give house buyers a great first impression, inside and out. Do a great job with the landscaping, touch up the paint on the walls and clean up your Bay Area home until it looks immaculately polished.
- If you want to sell your Bay Area property without having to clean up, contact us here – we’ll handle the busy work and heavy lifting for you.
- It’s all about the Green.
- Pricing definitely matters a lot. If you have been getting a lot of showings/open houses on your Bay Area home but no offers – you might want to consider repricing. Overpriced properties will always stay up the longest – no matter where they are situated in the Bay Area.
- Patience is Key
- Selling your home requires time and effort. A home is the biggest investment for any one person – so don’t be too hard on yourself if your Bay Area home doesn’t sell quickly or the process isn’t hassle free.
- If you’re looking for quality help and a great offer, my team and I are always available. Leave your information here to see how we can help you.
If you or anyone you know needs help from legitimate house buyers in the Bay Area, we can most certainly assist you throughout the whole process. We buy houses in San Jose, San Francisco and everywhere in between.
If you would like to see how we can sell your Bay Area home or property without the need of a walkthrough, fill out our form here.