Sell My House Today In Oakland CA. The worst thing about owning a home you can no longer afford is the foreclosure process. You will be kept in a bind, and if the foreclosure goes through – you will not be able to get a loan for another home for quite some time. Weâ€™ve helped many people throughout this tough time in their life, and in this article – we will list out the options you have when you go through the foreclosure process.
Options You Have Before Foreclosure
- Defend Yourself In Court
This is the most unlikely defense you can have before foreclosure, but itâ€™s worth a shot. Generally, you have three main points you can use that can help you fight off a foreclosure.
- Improper service of notice: the bank has certain rules that it needs to follow when serving you a notice of foreclosure. If they didnâ€™t follow those set of rules to the letter, you can get the lawsuit dismissed.
- Improper loan closing: when you close a loan with a bank, they must again, follow a protocol that provides you with the correct paperwork. If this is done improperly, you might be able to get your loan canceled.
- Fraud or misrepresentation: if the loan servicing company, broker, or bank has lied to you about anything regarding your loan, you can defend a foreclosure on these grounds – but you will need very specific proof.
- Rent It Out
Becoming a landlord is a great option before your foreclosure actually happens. You can use your home as a way to make rental income for yourself – and to help out with the payments on your mortgage. This rent can help you pay off your mortgage in due time, and out of all the options, this is the second easiest one you can do/apply.Â
- Apply For Government Assistance
There are many programs put in place to help homeowners with their mortgage, due to the 2008 mortgage crisis. If you can find a program that can address your current situation – you will still need to ask your bank if they are apart of that governmental program.
Forbearance is an agreement to delay your foreclosure. Letâ€™s say that youâ€™ve been on good terms with the loan, but you may have had a temporary setback or challenge that has made payment difficult. You need to speak with your bank about the trouble youâ€™re having in regards to paying your mortgage. You must show documentation for this as well. Afterward, your bank will agree to a forbearance period to help you get back on your feet.
- Sell Your Home To A Direct Cash Home Buyer
Weâ€™re here to help – and by selling your home to us, we can close in as quickly as a week. We will get you out of your tough spot, quickly and quietly. Weâ€™ve helped homeowners out of sticky situations like these in the past – and if you need to sell your Oakland home today to avoid foreclosure – we are your best bet.
My team and I buy houses fast in Oakland and can give you an all-cash offer even faster. We buy houses fast in Oakland in any condition, and you donâ€™t even need to clean up as well.
If youâ€™re wondering about what offer we can give you for your Oakland home, and youâ€™re looking for the best people who buy houses in Oakland, feel free to give us a call anytime at (510) 900-8770 or you can fill out our form here today!
Get Your All Cash Offer Started
Get Your All Cash Offer Started
Step 1 of 3