I’m Moving And I Need To Sell My Bay Area Home Quickly!
We all know that moving is complicated and stressful. My team and I receive phone calls and emails all the time about how someone is relocating with their family – and need a quick solution to sell their Bay Area home. What I love about purchasing homes is the fact that I can help someone and their family sell their Bay Area homes quickly and without stress. My team and I are always actively looking for the next family to help – and we’re buying houses in San Jose, Fremont, San Francisco, and everywhere in between.
So What’s My Advice On Moving?
Take a deep breath. Create a plan on how to organize different items and what you need to move first – after that I want you to call my team and I.
I’ve seen many situations where a homeowner has to continue paying mortgage payments to a Bay Area home that has been vacant for too many months to count. You lose money and worst of all, the home is just sitting there – useless.
As legitimate house buyers in the Bay Area – here are 5 Steps on how to sell your Bay Area home quickly:
- Find Out Your Bay Area Home’s Worth: there are many ways to do this, you could call your local real estate agent, look online at comparables through Zillow, or you can even call us – we can give you a no cost consultation on your Bay Area property with just pictures.
- What is your timeline?: I’ve moved out of state before for work, and many of those reading may have as well. I’ve also seen many people who relocate for a new job, but their Bay Area home then sits on the market for days on end.. You need to decide on how long you’re willing to keep your Bay Area home on the market for, and how much you would be spending on home insurance, property taxes and the mortgage.
- Find a solid option BEFORE you start packing boxes: Write down a list of agents you can call, and make sure you give my team a call too. For every month you wait on selling your Bay Area home… you lose money. If you’re looking for legitimate house buyers in the Bay Area, we’d appreciate the opportunity to exceed your expectations – by giving you the best offer for your Bay Area home in CASH.
- Selling Fast vs Waiting It Out: Let’s say you want to sell your house for $200,000. Your mortgage payment is $2,000/mo, taxes $400/mo, $100/mo for insurance, and $100/mo for maintenance (lawn maintenance, repairs while you’re gone, etc.).Those expenses add up to $2,600/mo in “non equity building” expenses. If it takes you 7 months to sell that house through a real estate agent for that $200,000… it costs you $18,200 in holding costs. Additionally, you have to pay $12,000 in real estate agent fees, totaling $30,200 in COST. At the same time, you and your family are undergoing a stressful process in moving, and your opportunity cost for that same amount of money – went to bills instead of to yourself. If you sell your Bay Area home with us – we can close in as little as 7 days, and you keep all the money! No commissions, no waiting, just cash for your Bay Area home.
- Actions speak louder than words: If you and your family are moving and you need a stress free and quick way to sell your Bay Area home – call us here at We Buy Houses in Bay Area. If you’re looking to go the real estate agent route – go right ahead. I’ve helped others find a real estate agent that would be the best for them and their family as well.
Who Are “We Buy Houses in Bay Area?”
We are legitimate house buyers who help families get the most out of their Bay Area homes by buying them with the best offers. For one reason or another, if you are a Bay Area homeowner who needs their home to be sold quickly, look no further.
I work with Bay Area homeowners who need to sell their property quickly, and can close in as little as a week. If you’re looking for a hassle free process without the agent fees, we are a grand choice in doing so. We buy houses in as-is condition – don’t worry about cleaning up, we’ve got that covered.
My team and I are constantly learning better ways to help our clients, and we believe that we have the opportunity to help the Bay Area and it’s homeowners with any problem they may have. My team and I are honest, kind and we love to have a good time! We’ll quote you an offer that is better than everyone else’s – and we close even quicker with cash.
If you have any questions – feel free to call my team and I at (510) 900-8770 or contact us now for more information on how we can give you the best offer on your inherited Bay Area home – without a walkthrough!
We look forward to serving you and your family, learn more about us here.
Or, if you’d rather give us a call, my number is (510) 900-8770. We can go over this info over the phone. We truly love working with people who need a fast honest solution to a house that you need to get out from under.